Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Icy Hot Smart Relief Tens Therapy










Icy Hot Smart Relief Tens Therapy Back Pain Starter Kit:
  • Powerful portable pain relief
  • Relieves even chronic pain
  • Convenient, safe, effective, reusable and personalized relief
  • Relieves painful muscles and joints
  • Same technology used by doctors
  • Prescription strength
  • Reusable, wire-free and easy to use; contains one control unit and battery, one reusable electrode pad


This is just a nice little item that I wanted to share with any of you who might have back/muscle problems and are looking for some relief.  I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that has a sore back or even more serious problems. In my opinion, it works as good as a regular tens machine at a much cheaper price and you can use it at home at your convenience!  I have even used it on my arm/wrist after working. 



Icy Hot Smart Relief Ten Therapy Back Refill Pads Kit:

  • Powerful, portable pain relief
  • Blocks even chronic pain signals
  • Convenient, safe, effective, reusable and personalized relief
  • Contains two electrode pads and one replacement battery
  • For use with Icy Hot Smart Relief control unit






I purchased this item on my own and was not paid to review this product.  This is my honest personal opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment